Monday 5 August 2013

REVIEW: B. Pure Micellar Water

Hello everyone :)

I've been trying to branch away from using face wipes to remove my make-up simply because they do a good job on the surface, I still go to bed with make-up on which the wipe hasn't removed.

I've always known about Bioderma and the wonders it does for beauty bloggers and vloggers alike but it is not readily available in the UK... yet. So I saw this little bottle by the brand B. Pure in Superdrug and I thought I'd give it a whirl!




It does a good job of removing all traces of make-up from my face that a face wipe could not. It also has an added bonus of cleansing the skin as well. I use cotton pads with this product and with my eye make-up, I will leave the pads on my eyes to dissolve my mascara and eyeliner rather than rubbing at the sensitive skin around my eyes. One word of warning and whilst it may seem obvious, make sure your eyes are completely shut when applying to your eyes as it will sting slightly when in contact with eyes.

The product feels very clean and fresh on the skin which is great for when you've been wearing make-up all day and you just want to have that fresh feeling again.

Overall, this is a lovely little product and I would recommend this if you too are new to beauty waters and don't want to splash out on a high-end product that may not work for you.

You can buy the B. Pure Micellar Water at Superdrug for £3.49 (Bargain!)

Thank you for reading this post and let me know if you have tried this and what you thought of it! :)

Paris x

No comments:

Post a Comment