Monday 25 January 2016

A-Z of Valentines Day #1



Happy Monday, everyone! Bit of a different blog post today but I have been brainstorming and planning this series for quite a while now and I'm really excited about it. As Valentine's Day is looming, I thought it would be helpful to some of you to have some inspiration in picking the perfect gift for your loved one. Over the next week or so, there will be an alphabetised gift guide on this blog with a variety of different gifts; both material and experience, and of course to suit all budgets. I've also tried to include some unisex options where I can. If you see something from this series you like the look of for yourself and would like to drop a hint to your significant other, I have listed below the links to each product/experience and also added this article to my Pinterest board for my blog, that you can share with them or pin it yourself here.

I really hope you enjoy this series, find some inspiration and it helps to ease the stress of buying the perfect present! Let me know what you think and also leave any other suggestions in the comments below. 

P x

Links: 
Lush 'Lover Lamp' Bath Bomb:
Lush 'Sex Bomb' Bath Bomb:
Lush 'Tender is the Night' Massage Bar:
Lush 'Lots of Love' Valentines Gift Set:
Marks & Spencer Rose Gold Cufflinks:
All Things Brighton Beautiful Personalised Silver Plated Vintage Map Cufflinks:
Bejewelled Treasures: The Al Thani Collection at the V&A:
Star Wars Celebration at ExCeL London:
Cirque Du Soleil's 'Amaluna' at Royal Albert Hall:




No comments:

Post a Comment