Tuesday 12 July 2016

First Impressions | EX1, L'Oréal, Bourjois & More!

Happy Tuesday, everyone! If you have become accustomed to the routine here on my blog and YouTube channel, you may know that is it new video day! Yay! However if you are completely new then, Hello! I'm Paris and I make new videos on Tuesdays and a blog post on Thursday's. Today's video is quite a good watch (if I must say so myself). I recently have bought a few new to me products both online and in my local Superdrug and I thought I would do a first impressions video; showing you the application and how the products wear throughout the day. 


The products that I use in the video for the first time are:
  • L'Oréal Infallible Mattifying Primer
  • EX1 Invisiwear Foundation in F100
  • Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer in Light Ivory
  • MaxFactor Excess Shimmer Eyeshadow in Bronze
  • Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara in Black
There were several instances during filming that really made me question how I was going to edit this into something remotely smooth or even putting this up at all. Both of my batteries ran out of charge, I had to change memory cards, I put too much eyeshadow on and looked a bit OTT so had to wipe it off and then both of my batteries ran out of charge AGAIN. Nevertheless, I have managed to string it together so I would really appreciate it if you would give it a watch, it's about 10 minutes long so grab a drink, a biscuit and get comfy! Oh and please do subscribe whilst you are there! Thanks! :)

Let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you thought of them!

P x


No comments:

Post a Comment