Thursday 7 July 2016

Wantfeed Beauty Wishlist | July

Hello again, lovely people!

Today's post is a small peek into my very large make-up shopping list! I keep several lists on my phone of products I want to buy from Sephora in Europe, the U.S., online and in stores in the UK. I thought it would be fun to share some of the products on my lists with you fellow beauty obsessives, share suggestions for products and inadvertently make each other spend more money on make-up than we initially intended to! Can one ever have too much make-up? Never.

I have decided to house my wishlist on Wantfeed because I believe it is a great tool to store your favourite products in a visual way so that other people can see them and your nearest and dearest will always know what to get you. If you do not watch the Michalaks, Stef is the creator of Wantfeed and you can watch their weekly vlogs here. They are a cute family with great ethics and values, plus their content quality is consistently fantastic and one of the best I've seen on YouTube in a long time.

To view these products and many others on my Wantfeed, click here.


Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Mascara
Why I want it: You may have seen the promo for this product a few weeks ago but in case you haven't, it showed before and after images of this mascara on a model's lashes and it was impressive to say the least. I do not own anything from Charlotte Tilbury (believe me, I'd love to!) but this mascara really caught my eye. I'm a mascara junkie and I used to love the YSL Effet Faux Cils, begging my Dad to buy me it from duty free when he would go away on business trips. I love long and thick lashes and I feel like this one from Charlotte Tilbury could really deliver. I also don't think £25 is too bad a price to pay for what seems to be a very quality product. 

Original Beauty Blender
Why I want it: I purely want to try out this beauty sponge because a) everyone and their mother talks about this in the beauty community and b) I have and love the Miracle Complexion sponge from Real Techniques. I just want to compare the technologies and see if it really is worth all of the hype!

MAC Fix+ Mist
Why I want it: This is, again, a beauty blogger driven want but I do love a good setting spray for finishing my make-up with and giving my eyeshadow more pigment, especially with the more metallic shades. I think I will end up buying the travel size first, then move on to the full size if I really like it. My question is: If you use it every day for example, how long does a full size bottle last? 

E.L.F. Studio Bronzer in 'Warm Bronzer'
Why I want it: I saw this featured in one of Tati's (GlamLifeGuru) Hot or Not videos on the brand E.L.F. I'm really into bronzers at the moment (appropriate, seeing as it is summer!) but I love given my extremely fair skin a healthy dose of colour. Given the extremely affordable price of this, I thought I couldn't pass it up!

Zoeva Nude Spectrum Palette
Why I want it: I have mentioned before my love for my Zoeva Cocoa Blend eyeshadow palette, I talked about it in my June Favourites video here. The quality of these shades has ignited a flame now where I want to try more of their products. 

E.L.F. Baked Eyeshadow in 'Enchanted'
Why I want it: A few weeks ago I was perusing Pinterest at beauty dupes between affordable and high-end products and I spotted that this eyeshadow is a dupe for the Jaclyn Hill X Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop. Now that product is on my Christmas list for this year but I'd like to try this supposed dupe, you know, as an experiment ;)

Physician's Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara
Why I want it: This is another product endorsed by Tati who for as long as I have been watching her has raved about this mascara. Physicians Formula is not a brand we can get in the UK, but I have found a website called iHerb that sells the brand and ships to the UK! I'm definitely going to be buying several items from this brand in addition to this mascara.

Make-Up Revolution Ultra Contour Palette
Why I want it: As I've been obsessing over bronzers over the last few weeks, I've been reaching less for my contour products and not picking them up in store either. However, I've really been missing adding definition to my face. I really like the palettes from Make-Up Revolution; the Hot Spice Blush palette is my every-day go-to for blush, they are great quality for the price so I think it is time to give the brand another visit next time I am in Superdrug.

So there is my Wantfeed Wishlist for July! Let me know if you have tried any of these products, letting me know what you think and also what is on your wishlist for this month!

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment