Friday 5 October 2012

Nails of the Week!

A while ago I blogged about putting a silver glitter on the tips of my nails where I had previously had a french manicure and today whilst I was sitting in my flat mate's room, I decided to do it again! :) She recently bought a Barry M nail varnish which is called 'Amethyst Glitter' whilst we were out shopping and I'm really surprised with how pigmented it is! I did two coats and it really covered the whole tip which makes it look even better! It was a bargain at £1.99 and I love it on the tips but I also love it on the whole nail. I might get the red version because I feel like that is more suited to autumn/winter and Christmas!

Here's a picture of my nails so you can get an idea of how pigmented it is :)





















Do you like it? Do you like glittery nail varnishes in general?

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment