Friday 19 October 2012

Anya Hindmarch; A Knock-Off?!

I love Anya Hindmarch handbags and purses, especially the studded purses. However, I am a poor student and I don't think I could justify spending around £275 on a purse or even begin to imagine trying to persuade my parents for one. So I was surfing the internet and came across this little beauty...


Horse Print Clutch Bag
Blue Horse Print Clutch Bag from Matalan, £8

This blue clutch bag from Matalan combines the Anya Hindmarch studded purses with the evening clutch bags. It has gold horse print studs across the front of it with a blue tassle on the zip. It retails for £8 which is about a saving of £267! Bargain if there ever was one!

Here is a picture of a Anya Hindmarch purse to show the similarity between them.


Studded Heart Medium Joss                                    - Coal
Studded Heart Medium Joss - Velvet Calf in Coal - £225

No comments:

Post a Comment