Monday 22 October 2012

Lana Del Rey Inspired Make-Up Look

This is probably common knowledge but I am OBSESSED with Lana Del Rey! I love her music, her style and her make-up. Seeing as I love her make-up so much, and make-up in general, I decided to do a make up look inspired by her winged eye liner and matte pale eye-shadow with a strong brow.


Lana Del Rey for H&M




The most difficult part of this probably is to get the flick of the eyeliner JUST right. I've learned that after many attempts, you do get the hang of It and now it's much easier for me to do than it was when I was a bit younger.

For this look, I used Bourjois Liner Clubbing Ultra Black Ultra Resistance eyeliner which I have been using for so long! I really like it as its easy to use with enough practice and the brush is thin enough to get a really defined flick.



For the shadow, I used Clinique's Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in the colour '10 - Deco Dence'. I used the lighter colour for all over the lid and the darker colour for the crease.



What do you think of this look? Are you a fan of Lana Del Rey?

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment