Monday 29 July 2013

New YouTube Video! Everyday Make-Up Tutorial

Hello lovelies! (Is that how you spell it? I'm not entirely sure)

I have just finished editing a BRAND SPANKING NEW video for my YouTube video for my beauty channel. I wanted to start doing more make-up tutorials so I thought I'd start off easy and make a video of me doing my everyday make-up. This make-up is not ground-breaking, it's just very simple :) But give me time, I will soon create some more colourful, more exciting looks.

Here is the link to the video on my channel where you'll see the video:




Please subscribe to my channel and 'LIKE' the video and comment on them saying 'Hi!' and that my blog sent you ;)

This week there are a lot of reviews coming up so stay tuned!

Thank you for reading :)

Paris x

No comments:

Post a Comment