Saturday 27 July 2013

The Beauty Blogger Tag!

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair has always been naturally straight with one wave at the back of my head. Although when I go to bed having just washed my hair, I will wake up with curly hair. 

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?

I've only ever gone to a salon twice before to have my hair professionally coloured. The first time it went wrong and I went elsewhere to get it fixed. Every other time I've coloured my hair, my Mum has done it for me. She used to be a hairdresser when she were younger so we would go into the hair dye shop (best way I can currently describe it haha) and buy tubes of tint and mix it with a developer.

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?

I usually do wear my hair straight everyday just because that it how it will go naturally or I just find it easier to straighten than curl. Plus my hair can struggle with keeping a curl so I usually don't bother.

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?

I do my own mani/pedi's. I'd rather do it myself than pay out for someone else to do it because I can do it myself pretty well.

5. How often do you change your nail polish?

Writing a blog and featuring NOTW posts, I usually change my nail polish about 2 times a week. 

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?

I can't bear to have my toes unpolished so they are always done all year round :)

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?

If I take my time, it'll take like 25 mins. If I'm in a rush, it'll take about 10 mins. I'm more concerned with my base rather than my eyes.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?

I do the face first because I like to make sure I have the most coverage but still looks as natural as possible.

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?

I usually just buy when I need it but if something catches my eye, which can be very often in one given time then I will collect it. 

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?

I will only ever wear eyelashes if I am filming, creating a make up look for my blog or going on a night out. They can be a bit of a faff (technical term there) on day to day business.

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?

Not everyday. Sometimes I will just ditch the make up bag because I like to give my skin a break. But for everyday I usually wear just a very simple face base with a slight smoky brown eye. Nothing crazy.

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
When I am home alone, I will usually not wear make-up at all. With family, I will put it on if it's a family party or something. If it's me going to my Mum's to do her hair and use the cross trainer, I won't bother.

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes of course! I'm not really bothered about people seeing me with no make-up. My Mum was always like "But what about when you meet guys?" and my simple response is that my future boyfriend/husband should find me beautiful if I've got make-up on or not :)

14. How many high-end products do you have?
Hmm... Not many. I don't usually buy a lot of high end products because I don't have the money to justify spending what I have on expensive products. Any high end products I do have are usually gifts from my Dad when he's been away on business and gets them from duty-free.

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
Honestly, no. By the time I get into bed, I'm waaaaay too busy thinking about other stuff like what I'm actually doing the next day and things like that. Or I'll be scrolling incessantly on Tumblr, playing games or checking my Twitter feed. Some nights, I hit the pillow and I'm off.

16. How often do you change your handbag?
When I was younger, I used to change my handbag EVERYDAY. I had a bit of a problem when it came to handbags... Obsession, if you will. Now I only change my handbag if I want a big one or a small one. But my main handbag (the massive tan Primark one) has and probably will be my main handbag for a while. 

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
It depends. My cat will wake me up at 5am every morning and then I'll fall back to sleep until about 9am. I go to sleep at about 11:30pm-midnight. If I need to wake up early, then I have no problem with that. I just like my sleep :)

18. How often or when do you workout?
I try to work out 4 times a week. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. I eat healthily though so I don't feel too guilty.

19. Left handed or right handed?
Righty :)

20. How tall are you?
5"2? I'm a shorty regardless.

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
Not fluently. I can speak a bit of French and Spanish.

22. How many pets do you have?
I have a cat who lives with my Dad and a dog who lives with my Mum :)

23. How often are you on Blogger?
Everyday!

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Of course! How else are we supposed to communicate with each other?

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yeah I do. Not a physical list but a mental one.

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
Well, I wanted this blog to be predominantly a beauty blog (like my YouTube channel), which it still is, but it slowly evolved into a blog about me and my life. So 'Vie De Paris' means 'Life of Paris' in French.

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I used to use my iPhone 4S and most recently I have been using my friends Canon 500D

28. How often do you clean your house?
Living with my Dad, I don't usually clean the house. I clean my bedroom but he is such a clean-freak with major OCD that I just let him clean the house because I know he'll never be satisfied if I clean it.

29. What's your favorite color?
Purple :)

30. Do you swear?
Yeah I do, not ridiculously. And never in front of my parents or family.

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I will be writing a few more blog posts, getting ready for work and going to work. Yay!



Thank you for reading this post (I understand that it's a long one!)

Paris x

No comments:

Post a Comment