Monday 1 July 2013

Motivational Monday!

Happy Monday!

I'm back today with a new post for you to get you motivated! I picked this favourite from Tumblr because I think it speaks a lot of truth. I find it very easy to try to stick my head in the sand and pretend like everything is OK when it's not. This does me no favours and it's a habit I'm trying to break. The best way to break this habit I find, is to accept the bad as well as the good. Yes, bad things happen and it feels horrible but you have to accept and say to yourself, "Yeah I feel rubbish that that's happened but it's OK, everything will be fine." So, I guess this quote by the filthily good-looking Johnny Depp is don't be afraid of feeling things that you don't want to or that you shouldn't. You're feeling them for a reason. Just figure out how to deal with them and you're on your way!


these-times-will-pass:

Love quotes? you will love this blog

Thank you for reading this post!

Paris x

No comments:

Post a Comment