Friday 28 June 2013

My Pamper Night Essentials!

Everyone loves a pamper night once in a while. I always make sure to have at least 1 a week where I completely relax and indulge in some 'me time'. A pamper night is the best way to unwind and feel good about yourself after a long week at work or even a long day of studying!

Here are the products I use when I have a pamper night:

(L-R: Boots Extracts Coconut Body Butter, B. Pure Micellar Water, Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Facial Scrub, Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash, Bic Soleil Lady Gel in Aloe Vera & Vitamin E and just a standard razor!)


I use all these products usually on a mid-week pamper session because I usually don't have time to go all out and spend a long time pampering myself. Maybe I'll do a post in the future on my 'all out pamper evening'? We'll see.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know of the products you use when you're pampering yourself!

Thank you for reading!

Paris x

No comments:

Post a Comment