Wednesday 19 June 2013

Yummy Healthy Dinner!

I posted a few weeks ago saying how I needed to start eating more healthily as being at university and having my meals provided for me in the on campus canteen. Also, going out drinking with my friends more frequently than usually had really taken a toll on my body and skin. So as I am staying with a friend, I have been buying all of my own food and cooking my dinners every night. I naturally love fruit and vegetables so being healthy isn't really difficult for me, I just run out of healthy ideas but I have a few things I want to try and I'll document them on here as part of a healthy food series.

So the other night, I cooked lamb with baby new potatoes and some salad. Here are some photos of the prep work and cooking:






And here is the final result! This was so yummy and I didn't feel so full afterwards that I felt guilty! I also had a good mix of vegetables and protein. Oh and a cheeky glass of milk to make sure I get my calcium! ;)


Let me know in the comments what kind of healthy food dishes you cook for yourself and I'll keep you updated of every new, healthy meal I cook!

Thank you for reading this post!

Paris xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment