Sunday 16 June 2013

Nails of the Week: Screen Siren

A little fact that you might not have known about me is that I love nail varnish! I love having bright nails in the Spring and Summer and darker, more vampy colours in the Autumn and Winter. However, because I'm a summer baby and love everything to do with summer, I naturally prefer bright colours on my nails!

I was shopping yesterday in New Look and the Kelly Brook nail varnish range near the till caught my eye. A particularly bright pink screamed at me and I wanted to try it out to see if it were a) good quality and a nice colour and b) whether it was worth the £2.99.

I have known about the Kelly Brook nail varnish line for a while now and thought I'd give it a whirl and here are the results:





It's a gorgeous bright pink that's almost neon and almost coral that's collided together to make this shade. In the pictures, it doesn't show up just how bright/neon it really is. However, it is quite sheer so it required about 2-3 coats to get a completely opaque finish but it didn't dry shiny, so you would need a top coat to give it that shine. I love the packaging and think it's great for the price you pay. I love the gorgeousness of the bright pink with the black and white polka-dot design on the top and the Kelly Brook signature. Very chic and very good value for money.

This is a great nail varnish for summer and would be great to work with a bright pink statement necklace or earrings with a plain outfit- just to inject some colour!

You can buy Screen Siren by Kelly Brook and lots of other lovely colours in New Look stores and online for £2.99

Thank you for reading this and let me know in the comments if you have ever tried Kelly Brook's for New Look nail varnish line!

Paris xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment