Monday 17 June 2013

Motivational Monday!

Happy Monday everyone!

I am an absolute Tumblr fiend, I am obsessed with the thing! My favourite things to re-blog are inspirational or happy picture quotes about life, happiness, love etc. To kick start your week, I have included my one of my favourite inspirational quotes from Tumblr to share with you all.


I love this. It speaks to me on so many levels about just moving on and focusing on the happy and more worthwhile things in my life. I think it's very important for us all to appreciate the good but also appreciate the bad but move on from them and make way for things that make us happy, which we'll inevitably appreciate even more!

Have a wonderful week and keep your blog eyes peeled tomorrow for another post!

Thank you for reading!

Paris xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment