Friday 21 June 2013

Review: Shocking Coral Lipstick

I bought this lipstick from the Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids range quite a few weeks ago as I really loved the colour. I'm trying to branch out into coloured lips rather than sticking to pale pinks and nudes. I was never sure if this shade would suit me, so I swatched it A LOT before I bought it to make sure it was for me. I've worn it out a lot and I love it so much! It's just a gorgeous colour for spring/summer and can liven up any natural make-up look.

Here are some photos of the packaging and the product itself:


I really love the packaging of this product. It feels very sturdy and compact. I love the bright transparent lid. It definitely looks like it's worth more than the price.


This lipstick is very moisturising on the lips which is a plus for me as I tend to suffer from dry, chapped lips. The colour pay-off is incredible and is also very buildable. You could whack it all over your lips to achieve the look in the picture or simply dab and smooth on your lips for a lighter tint to the lips. It has a satin finish which I really love because it's not too matte that it drys your lips but not too shiny that it doesn't, for me anyway, make my lips look smaller than they are. It also smells incredible! I'm a total sucker for great smelling lip products.

Overall, I absolutely adore this lipstick and will be wearing it a lot throughout the summer. You can buy this lipstick in this colour and a variety of other colours from Boots or Superdrug for £7.19

Here is the link: http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-Color-Sensational-Vivids-Lipstick_1297577/

Have you tried this lipstick or any others from the Color Sensational Vivids range?

Thank you for reading this post!

Paris xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment