Tuesday 25 June 2013

Face of the Day: Summer Cat Eye!

For today's 'Face of the Day' I am venturing into the great outdoors! Well, the back garden! British weather as many people know is incredibly temperamental and a summer here is a little lack lustre. However, I noticed a little bit of sun and dashed out to the garden to photograph this make-up look. I haven't done a cat eye for a while so I thought I'd channel my inner Lana Del Rey and create a vintage inspired winged look.




Products used:

Face:
Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in Ivory
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 2 Light
Colour Unlimited Bronzer and Blusher palette
Stay Matte powder in 001 Transparent

Eyes:
Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in 10 Deco Dence
Bourjois Liner Clubbing Ultra Black Ultra Resistance eyeliner
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Black Drama in Black

Lips:
L'Oreal Glam Shine 6 Hour Gloss Brilliance lipgloss in 105 Hold On Rose

And there you have it! What do you think of this look?

Thank you for reading this post!

Paris x

No comments:

Post a Comment