Thursday 20 June 2013

Face of the Day: Viva La Amethyst

I was rummaging through my make-up collection looking for some inspiration for a make-up look to share with you all. I came across a No. 7 palette which is all so glittery and sparkly and just down right gorgeous! I've had this for a while and I guess I just forgot about it, but I used it for this look and I love it!

So, here is the finished look and some close-ups:



Close-up of the eyes

Close-up of the lips

Close-up of the palette













































Face:
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser
Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in '100 Ivory'
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in  '020 True Ivory'
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in '2 Light'
MUA Bronzed Perfection Bronzer (missing from the image- silly Paris!)
MUA Blusher in 'Shade 2'
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in '001 Transparent'

Eyes:
No. 7 Sultry Eyes Palette
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Black Drama mascara in Black
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Light Brown

Lips:
MAC Lipglass in Viva La Glam VI
MUA Lipgloss in Nude

What do you think of this make-up look? Have you tried any of the other No. 7 eye-shadow palettes?

Thank you for reading this post!

Paris xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment