Sunday 23 June 2013

YouTube: New Video!

Hello everyone :)

Just a little note to say that I uploaded a new video onto my collaboration channel with my friend, Dan. As we have finished university for the summer, we are no longer together all of the time to film. So we created a challenge series where we will set each other challenges and have to film our response. Dan set me the Cinnamon Challenge and I posted my response on Tuesday. To anyone considering the Cinnamon Challenge, don't. It's awful. Your throat burns for the whole day. Just horrible.

Anyway, here is my response. Go and have a look and laugh at my expense, I don't mind really. If you're on YouTube, go and subscribe and comment :)

Cinnamon Challenge video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4QiQDpPCmo

Thank you for reading this post!

Paris x

No comments:

Post a Comment