Saturday 22 June 2013

Face of the Day (Celebrity Edition): Scarlett Johansson


                         
Hello there! I'm back today with another Face of the Day post for you all. Now instead of making my own make-up look, I've chosen one of my favourite make-up looks on one of my favourite celebrities. I've loved Scarlett Johansson over the years. She just oozes femininity and sex-appeal but can still pull off the cute girl-next-door look. I watched Avengers Assemble the other week with my friends and oh my good god! Isn't she just amazing? Honestly, her and Robert Downey Jr. are like my ultimate dream team. My OTP for all you Tumblr fiends out there ;)

I love the make-up that she wore with the dress, it really brings vibrance to the whole look. Here is Scarlett's make-up and my attempt to achieve it:

(Note: The image of Scarlett Johansson was found on Google images.)

                                                   




I kept the face very simple with a foundation that matched my skin tone and a light dab of bronzer around my face and to contour. I used a little bit of a darker blush (as opposed to my usual bright pink) to keep it natural. The eyes are the main focus in this look, so I kept the face and lips as natural as possible.

Close up of the lips... Not great quality :(

My little work station... please excuse the washing in the background!

Here is the list of the products that I used to create this look:

Face:
Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation in 200 Soft Beige
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in 020 True Ivory
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in 2 Light
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Benefit 10 Highlighter
The Body Shop blush in Nutmeg
Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in 001 Transparent

Eyes:
Even Smoother eye base by Barbara Daly for Tesco
Sleek palette in The Original 594 (I used the shimmery brown shade as a base, with the coppery shade all over the eyelid and blended around the edges. The black shade along the lash line VERY lightly and the gold shimmery shade in the inner corner of the eye.)
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Black Drama in Black

Lips:
Avon lipstick in 'Pout' (a light dabbing over the lips)
L'Oreal Glam Shine 6 Hour Gloss Brilliance lipgloss in 105 Hold On Rose

What do you think of this make-up look?

Thank you for reading this post!

Paris x

No comments:

Post a Comment