Tuesday 7 January 2014

What's In My Bag 2014 & Updates! | VieDeParis

As I mentioned in my lat blog post, I wanted to come back to my YouTube channel and start making content again. I bought a new camera yesterday and have just finished editing my first video- and I'm really pleased with the results! In case you're wondering what camera I got, it's the Canon Powershot SX280 HS and as I said, I'm very happy with the quality. This is particularly in this new video below where I show my gold and emerald necklace- the colours just really pop and sparkle!

So, without further ado, here is my new video of 2014. It's a peek into my new handbag! I hope you enjoy and if you are a Youtube watcher, please like this video and subscribe to my channel as there are more videos coming!



Thank you for reading this and I'll see you in the next post!

Paris x

No comments:

Post a Comment