Thursday 30 January 2014

60's Inspired Make-up Look (New Video!)

Over on my YouTube channel, I thought I'd experiment with a more dramatic make-up look to what I usually do. I found a look on Pinterest and thought I'd give it a try. I did change the look somewhat and went for monochrome colours instead of blacks and golds.

Here are some photos of the final look:





























































This make-up look is by no means simple and I think in years to come of more make-up playing, I'll be able to achieve much more intense colours and lines. Having said that, make-up is about having fun and I had fun creating this look.

Here is the link to the video if you want to see what products I used and how I did it:


Thank you for reading (and watching the video!)

Paris x

No comments:

Post a Comment