Monday 24 February 2014

London Town

A couple of weeks ago, I took a train up to Central London and had a lovely day exploring. I don't go into Central very often but I live about 35 mins away so should probably make a conscious effort to! Anyway, whilst there, I walked along the South Bank, passed the Savoy hotel (and marvelled at how great it would be to live there), walked through St. James Park, said 'hello' to your Majesty at Buckingham Palace, strolled around a cute little market in Picadilly and then went to 'Ripley's Believe It Or Not' museum- which I might add, is incredible! I finished off my evening with dinner at Chiquitos and Leicester square and a leisurely stroll back to Waterloo to catch a train home. Phew- long day! However, I did vlog it all and take a few pictures.




My personal favourite photo from the whole day!

Here is the YouTube video that I put together of the day:


Have you been to Ripley's Believe It Or Not museum? What did you think of it?

Thank you for reading!

Paris x

No comments:

Post a Comment