Sunday 11 January 2015

Ciaté Bargains

Hello again and Happy New Year!

I love TK Maxx for a good bargain and this shopping trip was no different. I'm a self-confessed nail varnish addict. I just can't get enough of trying different brands, colours and textures. 

I absolutely fell in love with these colours as surprisingly, I don't own anything like them. The shades I got were 'Gold Digga'; a hybrid of bronze and 'Mines A Mocha'; a deep chocolate brown. Both shades have a fine shimmer running through them. 


I've never tried Ciaté varnishes before but have always thought they look really classy with the long black handle and cute black bow. Thanks to the January sales, I only ended up paying £5 for the two full size bottles which I was thrilled about. 

Most of the year I always opt for dark colours on my toes. Anything too light doesn't do anything for my very pale skin. Usually I wear dark plums or burgundies so a chocolate brown will be a nice change to try.

These varnishes are actually in the sale on the Ciaté website now so if you want to try these out, be quick!

I'm excited to see what these look like on my nails and also what nail art designs I can achieve.

Have you ever tried Ciaté nail varnishes? What are your favourite shades?


No comments:

Post a Comment