Wednesday 4 July 2012

Review: Maybelline's 'Wake Me Up' Foundation

So, the time came when my Maybelline Pure Mineral Liquid Foundation ran out and I needed to re-purchase. However, instead of buying the same again, I had tried a sample of Rimmels new 'Wake Me Up' foundation which came in a magazine and I really liked how it blended onto my skin. I was quick to buy a full bottle and try it out as soon as I got home!

I wasn't disappointed! I loved how it blended onto my skin really easily but yet still gave a lot of coverage for my blemishes. It also evened out my skin tone like a treat!

Would I re-purchase this? Most likely. The only thing that would hold me back would be if I could afford a more high end foundation because I love Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation.

Have you tried Rimmel's 'Wake Me Up' foundation? What did you think of it? What other foundations do you love?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment