Monday 9 September 2013

Back To School Make-Up Tutorial | New Video!

I know that a lot of you are going back to school this week or are even back already! School was a mixed bag of emotions for me. I loved the lessons and learning new things, but I just didn't really like the whole social aspect of it.

Don't get me wrong, I made some wonderful friends who I am still friends with now. I'm talking about the negative side of social. The pre-determined 'cliques' were evident in my school as they are in many other schools. We had the 'popular' group who would be 'so cool' because they smoked round the back of the sports hall or in the woods, they drank alcohol before they were legally meant to. I'd always look up to the girls because of their perfect hair, perfect make-up, perfect everything really.

But in hindsight, none of those girls were perfect. I guess I thought being popular meant you were perfect?

Ugh, school stereotypes exhaust me. Don't they with you?

Make-up in my school was like a pandemic. Near enough every girl wore make-up. I remember in my science lessons, girls would have their bags on the table with their cakey foundation layered with their cakey powder and cakey bronzer. The orange look was very popular in my school, you see. I also remember that flesh coloured lips, well baby pink/white, was very popular in my school.

Couple that with the orange face, I guess you could say I went to an oompa loompa school.

Now I think make-up at school should adhere to the rules. You are at school to learn, not to show off your make-up bag.

I've created a look which I think is very suitable for school and a far cry from the make-up looks some of the girls in my school sported.




To see how I created this look and all of the products I used, check out my YouTube channel by clicking this link: 


Be sure to LIKE the video and SUBSCRIBE to see more!

Thank you so much for reading!

Paris x

No comments:

Post a Comment