Friday 6 September 2013

Review: Avon Natural's Moisturising Shampoo

After years of colouring my hair as well as using heat when styling, it's fair to say that my hair has really been through the ringer. Whilst the condition of it now is the best it's ever been (my hair used to be like straw), I'm still always on the look out for products that will protect it even more.

My Mum gave me GIANT bottle of shampoo from Avon in a little university box she put together for me. After a few uses, I have formed an opinion on whether this product actually does live up to it's promises on the back of the bottle.



This shampoo claims to 'replenish dry, damaged hair restoring it to its natural healthy shine.' With the help of almond oil and avocado; known ingredients for rescuing damaged hair, all I can say is that it smells great but it did not actually do anything wondrous to my hair.

After use, my hair felt pretty much the same as it did before. There was no sign of shine restoration, no sign of improved softness or care to dry ends. All it did was clean my hair, which is very disappointing as it promised much more.

Overall, I would not repurchase this product or recommend it to anyone else. Having said that, products work differently with different people, so this shampoo could be amazing for someone else. However, I doubt this because it didn't help with my dry and damaged hair as it's intended to.

Have you ever tried this product? What did you think of it?

Thank you for reading!

Paris x

No comments:

Post a Comment