Tuesday 10 September 2013

NOTW: Barry M's 'Prickly Pear'

You all know how much I love lilac nail varnishes, especially my Barry M 'Berry Ice Cream'. When I saw this shade from their most recent Gelly Hi-Shine collection, I had to buy it!

I absolutely adore this nail varnish. End of.

It's the most gorgeous blue-toned lilac that has an incredible formula and shine. When I'm fake-tanned, I'm sure this colour will pop even more!

I'd say apply 3 coats to get full opacity, but 2 will be just fine if you don't have enough time to do 3.

I have included pictures of what each coat looks like on the nails and then of course the final result.

1st coat


2nd coat

Final result after 3 coats.


Have you tried this colour, or any of the others from the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine collection?

Thank you for reading!

Paris x

No comments:

Post a Comment