Friday 6 September 2013

Where are you?

Hello strangers!

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for being away from my blog and YouTube channel over the last 1-2 weeks or so. I have been extremely busy doing 'grown-up' things (well, that's what it feels like). I recently got the keys to my new flat and I have been on the phone to various companies sorting things out.

Now also more excitingly, I've also been busy because... MY BROTHER GOT MARRIED!!! As you can tell, I am extremely jolly about that! I have been running around for the last few weeks preparing for the big day and just haven't had time to sit down and blog or film videos!

However, I am now settled in my new flat and I will be writing a load of new blog posts for you! Lot's of reviews to come as I have finally organised a system of harbouring all of my 'products to review' products in one place. Hurrah!

So keep your eyes peeled for some good reading :)

Hope you are all well!

Paris x

No comments:

Post a Comment