Monday 30 September 2013

NOTW: Barry M's 'Raspberry'

Now that Autumn is well and truly here (is anyone else excited about the falling leaves?!), I thought I should adjust my nails accordingly. When I think of Autumn I think of dark reds and purples with flashes of orange and just general warmth. It's safe to say that Autumn is my favourite season and I'm very excited about it. 

Moving on to the topic of this post after much digression, I switched back to my old favourite Autumn nail polish from Barry M, 'Raspberry'. It's the most gorgeous burgundy red which is so perfect for Autumn and Winter. The formula; as with all Barry M nail polishes, is incredible especially for the price!

In regards to base coat and top coat as this dark polish does have a tendency to stain the nails, I used the  Rimmel Lycra Pro in '445 French Rose' and Rimmel 5 in 1 top coat. 

Here are some photos of my Autumnal nails:




Have you tried this nail polish? What are your favourite colours for Autumn/Winter?

Thanks for reading!

Paris x


No comments:

Post a Comment